Sponsored By Abeles & Heymann Kosher Hot Dogs
1. The Contest will have 2 categories, Youth up to 12 years and Adult 13 years & up.
2. There will be a $5.00 entry fee to compete.
3. All contestants must be registered and checked in at the Information Booth by 1:00 p.m. on Sunday August 17th.
4. The object is to eat as many hot dogs and buns with water as the only beverage. Water will be provided to all contestants.
5. Each contestant will be given, Youth 2 hot dogs and Adult teams of 3 amateurs will eat as many hot dogs in buns as they can in 8 minutes and try to beat Jamie!!
6. Contestants will wait for the signal to start and a stopwatch will be used.
7. Contestants must not touch any hot dogs until the starting signal.
8. Separating the hot dog and bun to eat them individually is allowed.
9. The judges will determine the winner of the contest not the participants & the judges’ decision will be final.
10. Any contestant caught breaking any of the above rules will be disqualified.